Hi There!


Most of you will probably think ‘Why on earth did she start blogging!? She said she never would!’, which is completely true, but I simply have to. For the course Business Information Technology I had to set up a blog and a Twitter account, also something of which I said I would never do. But hey, I could think of far worse assignments and I secretly have to admit that I’m already kind of addicted to Twitter. 
Moreover, when people ask my what I’m studying and I tell them ‘Communication and Information Sciences, with the specialization Corporate Communication and Digital Media’, mostly no one really gets what I’m talking about. You should see their faces! However, in the future I can give them the URL of my blog, since I have to update you about anything related to my study. I’ll be writing here about all ins and outs in the field of communication, digital media, user interface design, social media, cognition, usability and everything else I forgot about at the moment. If you have no idea what I’m talking about right now, don't worry and just follow my blog on regulary basis. You'll see that within a few weeks you can impress your friends and family with your knowledge about communication and digital media.
So, welcome at my first blog! I hope you'll enjoy yourself here and get just as inspired by communication as I do. For updates you can follow me on twitter or follow my blog via Google Friend Connect or RSS.

I hope to see you back soon!
P.S. If you are blogging for BIT as well, please put your blog in the comments and I’ll add your blog to my interesting links on the side.


4 comments to "Hi There!"

  • Good luck little sister!

  • Really nice design !!

  • Heej!!

    Leuk dat je de eerste reactie hebt geschreven op mijn blog ;)
    Verder, je kunt Tweetdeck installeren op je laptop/mobiel, waardoor je in één scherm alle tweets die je ontvangt en stuurt en private messages (PM) kunt zien.
    Is veel handiger dan de homepage van Twitter zelf ;) Ik gebruik het ook veel vaker.

    Waar moet ik de HTML code dan plaatsen als ik bijvoorbeeld een nieuwe achtergrond wil of een 'Twitter Follow Me' button wil aanmaken? Dat snap ik nl niet zo goed.
    Heb het vandaag geprobeerd maar als ik dan op voorbeeld klik staat de button er niet tussen.

    Jouw blog is ook echt heel mooi!

    xxx

  • I'm allready impressed

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design of Digital Communication by Saskia Kanters 2010. Powered by Blogger.

About This Blog

This blog is written for the course Business Information Technology. Hope you enjoy!

“Design of not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.” Steve Jobs

Followers

About Me

My photo
Student Business Communication and Digital Media @ Tilburg University

Popular Posts

Web hosting for webmasters